We’ve created a recipe for fun: equal parts sticky and yummy.
In our Ooey Gooey Kitchen camp, we’ll use STEAM-based processes to make delicious gooey bars and marshmallow and pudding creations. Then, we’ll bring in the art part of our brains for decorating. We’ll also learn to use a variety of kitchen tools. Leftovers? We’ll see.
9 am – 12 pm Kitchen Kids
1 pm – 4 pm Magic Tree House Adventures #1 – Dinosaurs Before Dark
Craving something gooey and delicious?
Try these…No-Bake Cookie Dough Truffles.
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 (6 oz.) package mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bit-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Ready to enjoy them? Let them stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
- Extra? Store in a plastic ziplock bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
These truffles are so terrific! I don’t think you’re going to need the ziplock bag!